Elephango’s resources are designed to allow parents and teachers to add a level of personalization that just isn’t possible with traditional programs. From lessons designed for skill-building to deeper dives into topics that interest them, students can access lessons across all subjects and grade levels.
When you log in to Elephango for the first time, you are prompted to personalize your account. By selecting topics and grade levels you are interested in, the content is then personalized for each user. It is important that each parent and student select their own personalization options.
To update your personalization options, look for the Change Personalization link right above the Featured Lessons on the Home screen.
- On the Personalization screen, select the subjects you are most interested in by clicking on the plus sign (+) in the black box. It will turn gray with a minus sign (-) in the middle.
- If you want to remove the selection, click on the box again and it will turn black with the plus sign.
- Click Next to continue to select a grade level. Be sure to keep the selection specific to the account you are logged into.
- If you are a parent with students in multiple grade levels, you may want to select all of those grade levels.
- When you are finished, select Done.
Now all lessons and badges displayed will be for the grade level selected. Suggested lessons will take into account the grade level and subject interest. Students and parents can still browse and search for all lessons; however, lessons that meet the personalization criteria will be presented first for your convenience.